Accept Zero 5K Run/Walk
This event will open the opportunity to acknowledge the reality of suicide, encourage dialogue about suicide, and begin to shift the culture of perceptions and beliefs regarding suicide.
Live D.J. will be providing music/entertainment/ race day announcements. Swag bags to include; race day t-shirt and Accept Zero wrist bands. Medals will be given to all runners crossing the finish line. Monetary awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in the Men’s and Women’s divisions.
- Packet pick up is on race day from 7:30 am – 8:45 am
- Registration/check in will close at 8:45 am for runners and 9am for walkers
- Runner wave begins at 9 am (chip-timed run)
- Walker wave begins at 9:15 am
- No pets allowed. Strollers allowed in the walker wave only